Italian superenalotto italy

Italian superenalotto italy

Clicca qui per i risultati del superenalotto.


Follow this link to play the italian superenalotto and to get the results of the lottery in Italy (if you can’t see link click read full article below it will become active)

148 million euros was last nights premium jackpot  in the italian superenalotto won in Tuscany in a small town called Bagnone near Massa Carrara. WInning combination 10-11-27-45-79-88. Europes largest lottery jackpot won in Italy.

Just for the record, the other big winner is the italian state that collects 49.5% of bettings, the remaining 50.5% is split 38.1% to the lottery premiums, 8% to ticket sale points and 4.4% to the SISAL whom manage the italian lottery in Italy.

Follow this link to play the italian superenalotto

Similar Posts:

[ Tagged In ]

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.